Nightfall is a cloud-native data leak protection platform that can protect content across your organization.
Nightfall is the industry’s first cloud-native data protection platform. Nightfall integrates directly with cloud apps and data infrastructure to discover, classify, and protect sensitive information. Typical use cases for Nightfall include data loss prevention (DLP), data classification, and content moderation. Nightfall has pre-built integrations for popular cloud apps like Slack, GitHub, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira and Salesforce; and also offers the ability to integrate with any application or data flow via our Developer Platform.
- Identify where you have risks related to sensitive information exposure in the cloud.
- Protect sensitive information, for example by removing it from where it doesn’t belong.
- Add content inspection and remediation capabilities to any third party application, without agents or proxies.
- Leverage machine learning (ML)-based detection for smarter results, with high accuracy, easy tuning, and fewer false positives.
- Configure and customize data detection policies that meet your organization’s unique needs, such as allowing data to exist in one location but not another.
Nightfall provides 150+ ML-based detectors out of the box to identify and remove a wide range of sensitive data, helping organizations to implement a holistic approach to data stewardship across their cloud ecosystem, and to comply with SOC 2, HIPAA, PCI, CCPA, and client requirements.
Nightfall is backed by Bain Capital Ventures, Venrock, Webb Investment Network and a cadre of high-profile operators, including CEO/executives of Okta, Splunk, FireEye, Atlassian, and Salesforce.