Creating Policies from Nightfall Console
Learn how to create a policy for Nightfall for ChatGPT from within Nightfall.
To create a policy,
- 1.Click Policies. The list of policies displays.
- 2.Click New Policy. The list of Integrations displays.
- 3.Click ChatGPT. The New Policy workflow displays.
- 4.Select the Detection Rules that must be part of the policy and click Next.
- 5.Give and name and description for the policy and click Next.
- 6.Review the policy.
- 1.To edit, click Back.
- 2.To complete creating the policy, click Submit.
- 7.Click Done, once the policy is created. The newly created policy displays in the list of policies.